2.4
Turnaround Time

Almost everyone working in the store seemed to have a nasty attitude.Almost all the main products do not have prices displayed.

In order to get a price quote you have to "join" their "VIP" group. This seems very shady. There were only 3 sales people on the floor and they were all working with customers already. I walked around and found a group of 5 kids in "STAFF" t-shirts but they were hanging out in a back aisle kidding around.

When I asked a simple question, the answer was "you have to ask a salesman" Their phone is never answered. When I told the manager I had been calling all morning with no answer his response was, "It's a call center". I said, "then you should tell your call center to answer the phone". He just gave me a angry stare and walked away.

P.S. maybe their check-out system is so slow because they have the oldest computers I've seen in a long time, green lettering on a black screen like in the 1980's.

I bought a filter because their price WAS very good.But, you would think I was buying an atomic bomb the way they had to fill out 3 or 4 forms on their slow old computers and have 3 different people check the order for me to walk out of the store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "join the 21st century". This person is overall dissatisfied with Island Recreational. The most disappointing about island recreational customer care at Island Recreational was management attitude and incomplete installation Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Island Recreational.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Island Recreational to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Island Recreational?

Comments

islandrecreational
Island Recreational Verified Representative

Hello- Thank you for the review.If an effort to better our customer service standards we ask for additional information to validate your review.

Please contact us at 516-520-1860 or via email at info@islandrecreational.com.We look forward to speaking with you.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1245621

Than why do you still shop there? Oh ya, because the pricing is too good to pass up. Someone like you will always complain