523 Commack Rd, Deer Park, NY 11729, USA

Update by user Jan 17

Per ChrisF/ Mgr at Island Recreational, dispute amount was approved & will be paid (12/16/16).

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2016

Attn: Pissed Consumer- Re: my initial contact with Pissed Consumer back in September of 2015 (my complaint is with Island Recreational and their very poor customer service).I am giving you a follow-up on the progress.

Today I received notifications from your company of a reply from Island Recreational. I must say "Thanks SOOOO much for your help in getting Island Recreational to finally respond (it only took like 15 months, lol!!)". But, anyway thanks for your help. So glad there are websites like yours to help the consumer with frustrating experiences.

I have just replied to them by email asking them to call me; hopefully they will either call or return my email by the end of the day.Gratefully, Ruthie Mitchell/ Bay Shore, NY

Review about: Blue Torrent Pool Pump Purchase.

I liked: Staff is friendly, Pricing of products.

I didn't like: Poor service from installer, Installers lack of knowledge, Insensitivity of customers grief caused by ir, Replacement time is unacceptable.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Island Recreational?

Comments

Steve

I agree they should be put out of business.

Of u like to be ripped off go their.

I work hard for my money and I like to deal with honest people they are not