1.8

Update by user Jan 17

Per ChrisF/ Mgr at Island Recreational, dispute amount was approved & will be paid (12/16/16).

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2016

Attn: Pissed Consumer- Re: my initial contact with Pissed Consumer back in September of 2015 (my complaint is with Island Recreational and their very poor customer service).I am giving you a follow-up on the progress.

Today I received notifications from your company of a reply from Island Recreational. I must say "Thanks SOOOO much for your help in getting Island Recreational to finally respond (it only took like 15 months, lol!!)". But, anyway thanks for your help. So glad there are websites like yours to help the consumer with frustrating experiences.

I have just replied to them by email asking them to call me; hopefully they will either call or return my email by the end of the day.Gratefully, Ruthie Mitchell/ Bay Shore, NY

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with staff is friendly and pricing of products and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service from installer and installers lack of knowledge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of blue torrent pool pump purchase. Island Recreational needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned blue torrent pool pump purchase in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Island Recreational.

Had an Experience with Island Recreational?

Comments

I agree they should be put out of business.

Of u like to be ripped off go their.

I work hard for my money and I like to deal with honest people they are not