4.9

Had a few issues with my installation.But it was correct within days.

I am very happy with how the pool looks. Kids are happy wife happy. You have many people that start yelling to resolve an issue, and guess what? They do not get a resolution.

We were in he store when a customer was basically screaming at the 16 year old cashier because there wasn't a coupon. Really? Anyways, They people on the phones updated us every step of the way. We were rained out 2 times.

But that is no ones fault.Thank you Island Recreational have a great summer we will be back soon for floats

Review about: Island Recreational Pool Part Installation.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Island Recreational?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more