Turnaround Time

My full island rec review MUST READ THIS REVIEW!Thinking of going to Island Recreational for a pool, part, chemicals?

DONT!! I DELT WITH BOTH LOCATIONS MASSAPEQUA AND DEER PARK. BOUGHT A POOL THERE HEARD INSTALLERS CALL UP THEIR MANAGER TELLING HIM THE LEDGES FOR THE POOL WERE NOT THE CORRECT ONES, MANAGER ON SPEAKER SAID MAKE IT FIT. (I WAS INSIDE LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW) A MONTH LATER, THEY STARTED TO WARP, I CALLED 10 TIMES ISSUED COMPLAINTS, what do they do, issue me new ledges (the same ones) as this is going on, pool started sinking to one side, they had to come empty the whole pool, re set it and I had to buy all chemicals again, 6 months later, these ledges started to warp, fighting with them for another 3 months they finally send me correct ledges but wanted me to pay for shipping!!!!!!

After fighting they said no shipping charges.. the screws around skimmer which are supposed to be rust proof, rusted, so if skimmer ever leaks (oh by the way skimmer was replaced once too) chemicals on sale at Island rec, hurry and get there before they are sold out, oh I left my coupon at home, well, they tell you they can't honor without coupon, after major fight, guess what?cashier has coupon in their drawer!! Employees are nasty, attitudes from just about everyone I have never had to deal with such bad customer service and incompetence, went there, bought a sand filter, I asked the sales guy 3 times are all adapters included, he said yes, hooked up sand filter, surprise it didn't come with adapter to hook up to pump!! Went there next day, told and showed him what I needed, female adapter, they gave me a male adapter instead shall we continue?????

Now I'm back at Island rec, seems the pump they SD me with the pool is discontinued and they don't even have the parts, response from both managers was you need to shop online and search for the part, there is nothing we can do for you, pump and parts for a pool you had not even 2 years are not available here. They sent me to pool tech in Farmingdale, who were extremely helpful, they said that island recreational sends everyone here when they don't want to do the research for their own customers!!!! Wow, Island rec is still in business? Not when I'm done spreading the word..

have a folder over filled with my documents and phone calls I showed this review to the manager in Massapequa on route 107, hicksville Road, he didn't even care. I told him just give me an equal value pump and I will delete review, he said there is nothing g he could do for me.. again, epic customer service pal!!

NOT Update on pool.....it collapsed

Review about: Island Recreational Swimming Pool Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Island Recreational?

Comments

"Wow, Island rec is still in business?Not when I'm done spreading the word"

This cannot be a real comment.

No one cares about you! NO ONE. you were properly nasty to them hence why no one will help you.

Nothing is rust proof on a pool.Any educated person would know this.

Let me ask you a question. Are you the customer that eats the entire meal then when the bill comes says it wasn't good? Ha what a laugh mate.

So you threatened to blackmailed them?What a POS you are.

I don't believe 95% of this review. Being a customer in Massapequa going on 34 years now. But your the type of customer that complains about everything you buy. I know your type.

Oh ya AND BRING YOUR COUPON!! you know you have to have it!

You're the person that is so ignrroant you make me stand in line longer.You shouldn't own a pool sir or madam.